INTERNSHIP POSITION AT ACR+
Starting date: JUNE 2013
Join ACR+, the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and sustainable Resource management!
We are offering an internship position as Communication Assistant.
Internship duration: 6 months
Starting date: June 2013
This internship will be of benefit particularly for anyone who seeks professional experience related to communication and project management in an international, membership-based environmental organisation.
The internship will involve a range of activities that focus on support communication tasks and information technologies for ACR+ activities, including services to members, dissemination of European projects and promotion of the association.
Elaborating and sending newsletters on a weekly basis
Drafting, designing and sending mass mailings
Web content management, taking care of daily website updates for ACR+ and project websites
Drafting and translation tasks
Member relations management
Assisting in designing and implementing a member recruitment campaign
General support in various administrative/office tasks
The successful candidate will be part of the Brussels Secretariat team in Brussels, reporting to the Secretary General and the Communication/Administration Manager.
- Perfectly fluent in French (only native speaker or equivalent), excellent knowledge of English, any other language an asset
- Excellent drafting skills
- Proficient with Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience in graphic design and web management
- Experience in database management
- Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Interest in ACR+ themes and activities
- Organized working style, detail-oriented, pro-active attitude
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
Terms and Conditions
The position is available from June 2013 at ACR+ Secretariat in Brussels. The duration will be six months.
This is an unpaid internship. A limited reimbursement of costs will be provided.
Send you cover letter and CV (max. 1 page each, in English)
by e-mail. A selection procedure by e-mail/phone will be organised for the shortlisted candidates.
|Please send your CV and letter to Ms Katarzyna Koniecka-Giráldez at email@example.com
before 15 May 2013
Due to the large number of applications we receive for each posting, we are unable to provide feedback on all applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To download the job description, click here.