ACR+ is looking for a Project assistant!
Starting date: 5 May 2014
We are offering an internship position as Project Assistant for Communication/Awareness-raising Projects. The successful candidates will be part of the ACR+ Secretariat team in Brussels.
The internship will offer a wide range of activities, focusing on topical research and communication tasks around different ACR+ projects. The successful candidate will also be involved in preparing ACR+ publications and reports, as well as have an opportunity to take part in different thematic events.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Following up on all activities related to the projects
• Websites management and preparation of content
• Help with translations (EN-FR-ES)
• Drafting technical papers, news, articles and information material
• Elaborating and disseminating communication tools: leaflets, newsletters, posters, etc.
• Assisting in the organisation of events, trainings and study visits
• Providing general support to the activities of the ACR+ Secretariat, including supporting Project Managers working on European projects
• Excellent command of English obligatory (near-native level), high level of French, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
• University degree with relevant knowledge in environmental topics
• Experience in project communication welcome
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Excellent computer skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) obligatory, basic knowledge in design & publishing software’s, knowledge in website management desirable
• Organised working style, pro-active attitude
• Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
Terms and Conditions
The position is available from May 2014 at ACR+ Secretariat in Brussels. The duration will be six months.
This is an unpaid internship. A limited reimbursement of costs will be provided.
Send you cover letter and CV (max. 1 page each, in English) by e-mail to Ms Giovanna Finocchiaro at
A selection procedure by e-mail will be organised for the shortlisted candidates. Due to the large number of applications we receive for each posting, we are unable to provide feedback on all applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.