Key tasks and responsabilities
- Day-to-day management of a EU funded project, including among others the following tasks:
- Research studies and technical input
- Communication activities
- Financial aspects and reporting
- Elaboration of new projects or partnerships
- Contribute to the development of the Association in terms of membership and orientations
- Representing ACR+ in conferences and international meetings
- Supervision of research studies and publications on specific topics related to the different aspects of waste and resource management
- Follow-up of European policy and technical developments in ACR+ thematic fields
Qualifications, skills, experience
- Education: scientific or economic background (university degree or equivalent) with relevant knowledge regarding European Environmental/Resources policy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years successful relevant professional experience in the field of waste or resources management is required
- Experience in the management of an international and/or EU funded projects as well as in demolition or construction waste is an asset
- Languages: perfectly fluent in English (native speaker or equivalent), good command of French, any other language an asset
- Excellent drafting and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous, multitask, stress-resistant and organised multi-tasker
- Strong interest for the development of resource efficiency and waste management expertise at the level of local and regional authorities.
Terms and conditions
- Place of work: ACR+ Brussels secretariat, Brussels, Belgium
- Full time job under permanent contract
The selection procedure includes a screening of CVs, interviews and tests and a final evaluation by a jury composed of Members of ACR+ Board of Directors.
Please send your job application, including a letter of motivation and a detailed CV,
Please be aware that applications are reviewed continuously upon arrival; therefore application as soon as possible is advisable.
Due to the large number of applications we receive for each posting, we are unable to provide feedback on all applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted.