Starting date: 22 April 2016
Internship duration: 6 months
We are offering an internship position as Project Assistant for European Projects. The successful candidates will be part of the ACR+ Secretariat team in Brussels.
Key tasks and responsabilities
- Drafting of press releases and other external communication
- Managing social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook)
- Drafting technical papers, news, articles and information material
- Providing general support to the activities of the ACR+ Secretariat, including supporting Project Managers working on European projects (e.g. website management and preparation of content)
Additional tasks include:
- Technical support on ACR+ publications
- Web content management for project websites
- Assisting in the organisation of events, trainings and study visits
- Help with translations
University degree with relevant knowledge or experience in environmental topics.
Relevant experience in project work and communication welcome
Perfectly fluent in English (native speaker or equivalent), any other language an asset
- Computer skills:
Obligatory: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Asset: Basic knowledge in graphic design and web management
- Other skills:
Excellent drafting skills
High interest in ACR+ themes and activities
Good knowledge of social media
Good communication skills (oral and written)
Organised working style, detail-oriented, pro-active attitude
Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
Terms and Conditions
This is an unpaid internship and a full-time position starting on 22 April 2016 at ACR+ Secretariat in Brussels. The duration will be six months.
A limited reimbursement of costs will be provided (300€ + public transport ticket within Brussels). The intern will be granted two days of holidays per month, amounting to 12 days in total for the duration of the internship.
A selection procedure by e-mail will be organised for the shortlisted candidates.
Due to the large number of applications we receive for each posting, we are unable to provide feedback on all applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.